TEN PRINCIPLES OF ARYA SAMAJ
- God is the original source of all that is true knowledge and all that is known by physical sciences.
- God is existent, Conscious, All beautitude, Formless, Almighty, Just, Merciful, Unbegotten, Infinite, Unchangeable, Beginningless, Incomparable, the support of All, the Lord or all, All-pervading, Omniscient and Controller of All from within, Evermature, Imperishable, Fearless, Eternal, Pure and Creator of the universe. IT alone must be worshipped.
- The Vedas are the books of all TRUE knowledge. It is the paramount duty of all Aryas to read them, to teach them to others, to listen to them and to recite them to others.
- All persons should always be ready to accept the truth and renounce the untruth.
- All acts ought to be performed in conformity with dharma (Righteousness and Duty) i.e. after due consideration of the truth and the untruth.
- The primary object of the Arya Samaj is to do good to the whole world i.e. to promote physical, spiritual and social progress of all humans.
- Your dealings with all should be regulated by love and due justice in accordance with the dictates of dharma (righteousness).
- Avidyaa (illusion and ignorance) is to be dispelled, and Vidyaa (realisation and acquisition of knowledge) should be promoted.
- None should remain satisfied with one’s own elevation only, but should incessantly strive for the social upliftment of all, realise one’s own elevation in the elevation of others.
- All persons ought to dedicate themselves necessarily for the social good and the well being of all, subordinating their personal interest, while the individual is free to enjoy freedom of action for the individual well being.
आर्यसमाज के दस नियम
ஆர்ய சமாஜத்தின் பத்து கொள்கைகள்